|README(7)||FreeBSD Miscellaneous Information Manual||README(7)|
pounce requires LibreSSL
-ltls) and targets FreeBSD.
It can also be built on Darwin or GNU/Linux by copying the appropriate file
to config.mk and modifying as needed. On
FreeBSD, processes are sandboxed with
capsicum(4). On other systems, who knows
what might happen?
With a multiple-consumer ring buffer, each client has its own place in the history and can be brought up to date independently. Additionally, by expecting clients to implement the server-time extension, all events can be accurately replayed, rather than being limited to messages.
- declarations and common functions
- configuration and event loop
- local server binding
- remote server connection
- remote client connections
- state shared between clients
- buffer between server and clients
- getopt_long(3)-integrated configuration parsing
- SNI socket dispatch
- compatibility with lesser operating systems
- FreeBSD rc(8) scripts
Central logging with full-text search: litterbox
|January 17, 2020||Causal Agency|